Chicken Breast Thai Jerky!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, while doing some top sirloin beef jerky (separate thread posted) my wife has been requesting some chicken breast thai jerky! So cut up a few breasts & put in the marinade. Put in the marinade (forgot that pic). Let it sit in the fridge for a day in a ziploc bag, turning a few times. Used Case's recipe!

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/233270/thai-jerky

The only mod I made was we added bout two teaspoons of ginger this go round!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Be back later for finished pics!

Looks like a great idea I added ginger to the second batch of Thai jerky.May have to try some Chicken
Richie

Looks like a great idea I added ginger to the second batch of Thai jerky.May have to try some Chicken
Richie

Thanks Richie, my wife loves this Thai style chicken jerky. I think the ginger should go well with the other spices!

Justin, Your chicken jerky has caught my wifes eye and I may have to try it ! It does look good !

Justin, Your chicken jerky has caught my wifes eye and I may have to try it ! It does look good !

Thanks for the kind words & point CM! I'm sure your wife would really like this, the fish sauce stinks while marinating but once cooked is tasty! Case's recipe is a great base & adaptable to adding what ya like!

Last edited:
That looks GREAT Jusin. Miss Linda saw this and now she wants some.
POINT
Gary

Thanks Gary, appreciate that & the point! I think she would really enjoy this! The fish sauce stinks a bit while marinating, but when cooked it is very tasty!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky