CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This pic is all she sent.. lol
IMG_20171031_140902.png

Reactions: motocrash
That looks great Rings, not many co-workers would go the extra mile. point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Beautiful cheese cake!! The texture looks spot on. Very nice job.
I've made Richie's cheese cake and it's excellent. Now I'll have to try yours.
POINT
Gary
This recipe is in a 1952 N.Y. Times Gourmet Cookbook. It originally used a crust made of dough.

You can see by some ingredients that it's old. Zwieback for instance.. we're cookies mostly used for kids teething biscuits years ago. Used here before graham crackers were widely known. Dough was used for pie and cream cheese cake .

Here is 2 of the recipe shots.. can enlarge them.. Mostly you need the temp and ingredients. A slow oven is about 300°

Edit.. A very slow oven is about 250° I used 275 after 15 minutes at 500.
I used an internal temp check of 150 to shut off the oven and cracked the door for an hour.. Then open door 1 hour.. Then fridge for 6 to 12

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky