Cheese smokin kinda night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bambam204

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 16, 2015
Southern Maryland
This is my 2nd time smokin cheese. My first time was about 3.5 weeks ago, and I finally tested it out yesterday and one bite and I was hooked. The hardest part is letting it sit, but it is definitely worth the wait. Today I'm smokin some cheddar , pepper jack, and Colby jack.

Before the smoke ...

Last edited:
Murray , I like where your head is at ! You have inspired me to smoke more cheese tomorrow to prep for the warm weather. Thanks brother .

Murray , I like where your head is at ! You have inspired me to smoke more cheese tomorrow to prep for the warm weather. Thanks brother .

I have quite a bit left myself but I may add to my stash to make it through the summer. My favorite so far has been a cracked pepper & roasted red pepper cheese from Costco, I did have a friend asking for some swiss so I may give that a go as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky