checking in from central florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

that-guy

Original poster
Apr 29, 2011
WINTER HAVEN, FLORIDA
hey guys my name is Matt and im smoking out of winter haven florida, i have been coming to this site off and on for about a year now when i bought my char-broil offset grill/smoker. i have attempted smoking a couple cuts of meat and have done pretty well (always room for improvment) and now that summer is here i have set a goal to grill/smoke atleast one meal per week. this weekend im going to smoke some wings and try out some ABT's, and will be sure to post up some pics.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to hear that the site has been helping you. Cant wait to see your smokes.

welcome1.gif

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Tips for New Members:[/font]

1. Be sure to put a general location on where you are located in your profile this helps us when answering questions you might have.

2. When posting your smoking adventures be sure to post plenty of Qview (Pictures).

3. Get a good Probe Thermometer as We Smoke By Temperature NOT TIME.

4. A good choice for a remote dual probe thermometer is the Maverick ET-732

5. If you are wanting to get into curing meat, there are many members here more than happy to help and give good advice.

6. If you are unsure of a procedure ASK, don't ASSUME, It will make your Smoking experience much more pleasant...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky