charbroil free

Discussion in 'Wood Smokers' started by morkdach, Jan 18, 2008.

1. morkdach

morkdach Master of the Pit OTBS Member

had a chance to get one of these but turned it down as i have a nice hm stainless elec one. now after being on this site and a member i have learned a lot of neat stuff now there is a chance to get another. what do y'all think of this is it worth going after or not. thanks for all input.
    LATER TERRY

2. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If the price is right, what the heck, go for it. Never have enough smokers.
    Might be fun to try a charcoal one out.

Just my two cents

Kookie

3. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

dude.........grab it.........learn to use it THEN you will be smoking.........CHARCHOL/WOOD is Q'ing

4. ds7662

ds7662 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I use the Silver Smoker, like you have pictured. It is great once you perform the mods to it.
    Cost like $170 new. So if price is right grab it.

5. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

I agree, ya can't have enough smokers. I want two more....that I know of.[​IMG]

6. morkdach

list price on this is 279.00 this is a promo item so i have a chance to get one freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the best price of all.

7. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Turning down free smoker's............what's a matter with you???[​IMG]

8. ds7662

ds7662 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

9. morkdach

yea this is a miller promo in the store i'm sure its marked up way to much thats why i ?ed getting it or not just wanted to know if anyone has one and what they thought thanks for all the help

10. glued2it

glued2it Master of the Pit

Fighting the war on hunger requires a good arsenal!

It's well worth it! Venture into the world fire and let the heating element rest for little while.

There is that primitive nature of man, fire and food that you just can't beat!

11. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

they are alot more work than the gas or electrics, but like Dude said, Gotta roll with a wood/coal fire. I have one just like the pic, except mine has alot of black stuff inside, and orange stuff on the outside. The food comes out pretty good, but ya have to stick around during the smoke, can't just light it and walk away for a half a day![​IMG]

12. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Well I can help you there, how much Miller do we have to drink to get it[​IMG]

13. smokeys my pet

smokeys my pet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If its free why ask us !!!!!!!!! I woud jump at that chance in a heart beat! I think you should go for it as you can never have to many! Just my 2 cents worth!!!!!!!!!

14. walking dude

or grab it and resell it.........my budwieser unit was a promo..............and i bought it off of the dude that got it for free.........my first entry in horz. smoking........been doing the ecb route since late 70's

15. morkdach

drink all you want except this one is from miller electric.

16. walking dude

what one?

d88de

17. morkdach

the picture one dude

18. walking dude

miller electric?

thought you was talking.......and the others mentioned.......miller BEER!!!!

my bad [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. morkdach

yea i just said miller and they all thought beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer but then again why not. but this was the power of blue miller electic i have a pic of my smoker on their welding web site.

20. walking dude

dude.........we ARE a smoking site........beer.......que.........beer........... beans...........beer.........abts........and more beer...........LOLOL

well, least for ME anyway..........[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]