Char griller side burner help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gargra03

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Culpeper Va
Hello to all,
I purchased a side burner for my char griller. I worked well a few times and now only the right side of the burner works, cannot get any type of flame on the left side of burner and after a few minutes of being light I actually get a fire under the burner down by the propane cyliner Any ideas what could be causing this issue.

Thanks for all the help,
Gary

Um flame down by tank bad!

My guess is you got a line blockage or a hole somewhere between the tank and burner. When I had a gas grill I used to pull the burners every so often and look in the neck of the burner - sometimes spiders would get in there and seal it off with webbing. Pull it apart, check your lines, best of luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky