Char-Broil The Big Easy 2 in 1 Electric Smoker & Roaster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kevy70

Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Hey All!

I currently own the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil less turkey fryer.  I LOVE it!  I make about 2 Turkeys a month on it now. 

Char-Broil now has a new "Char-Broil Big Easy 2 in 1 Electric Smoker & Roaster" on the market.   I do make a lot of pulled pork and beef brisket on my Weber grill and it does a great job.  However, I like the Idea of being able to plug this unit in and not have to worry about the charcoal, plus I could still make my oil less deep-fried turkey.  

Does anyone have any experience with this unit?  I wonder if it will really work to make a good brisket and pulled pork.  I wonder how well it makes a good smoke.  Would a unit like this be a good investment?

Forgive me if this has already been posted.  I did spend some time reading through the forum and could not really find much on this. 

I have the propane version of the Big Easy and really like it also.  I read on another forum that some folks were cooking ribs in theirs.  Charm-Broil sells on their web page holders for chicken wings and a folding basket.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky