Catering in Venice, FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

backwoodskevin

Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
Venice, FL
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I just quit my job and bought a friend's barbecue catering business. I've been working with him part time for the past four years and when he decided he wanted out I jumped at the opportunity. I closed on the business last week and am now going through the legal processes involved in starting a food service business in Florida. If you have been to the Suncoast BBQ and Bluegrass Bash you have likely seen our stand. I'm looking forward to adding some tricks from what you all have shared here, and eventually contributing a bit of my own.

Kevin, welcome to SMF!  Congrats on the opportunity and then making it happen.  Best of luck with the new endeavor and here's wishing you great success.  Looking forward to seeing it all come together for you so don't be shy about posting pics and sharing experiences.

Have fun!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky