Caption This...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr mac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 19, 2009
Doniphan MO
This is a picture I took of my youngest (in the foreground) and my wife and youngest daughter.

Time to hibernate!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Old enough to know better, still young enough to not care!

After being told by the University of Florida that he'd never live up to the unrealistic expectations set by Tim Tebow, Little Billy Mac now lives under bridges throwing anything and everything he can at passerby's. Therefore giving Urban Meyer a big f&^k you in his own little way.

As a side note, every one of his throws has hit their mark.

D A N G ! Missed again...I bet the Baltimore Orioles will sign me though.

captions aside - sweet pic!

JUUUUST a bit outside!

For all you Major League (me) and Bob Uecker fans! haha great movie. Might have to watch it tonight now.

Why they found little Timmy laying sitting under the bridge muttering Wha happened? Where am I? Over and over to himself.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Thankfully there's a garbage can right next to me. It saved me from having to dry out my compter!

Whippin! I AINT SCARED A NO WHIPPIN!
There's a snowball...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky