Canadian Andouille

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"Would your buddy need a taste tester?"  HEY!!!!!! Das my job.
biggrin.gif
  lol.

Nice and I'm going to steal your cutting board idea for mounting my stuffer.  I have not found a good spot to attach those little clamps and this will work.

Nice and I'm going to steal your cutting board idea for mounting my stuffer.  I have not found a good spot to attach those little clamps and this will work.
Glad I could help but I had to add another board to thicken it up.

Just wondering about the North of the boarder terminology, the pull out board from under the counter top, do you call it a bread board?
Nope, that's a cutting board. A bread board is stand alone. A two-four is a double case of beer. You sit on a chesterfield. This time of year you want a toque. And giv'n it means trying really hard.

Let me know if you need any more translation.

Disco

Nope, that's a cutting board. A bread board is stand alone. A two-four is a double case of beer. You sit on a chesterfield. This time of year you want a toque. And giv'n it means trying really hard.

Let me know if you need any more translation.

Disco
Yep I agree, that is a cutting board.  I have not seen one of those for about 3 1/2 decades, my Grand mother had one and used it for everything but bread and cheese.  Houses built since the 1970s have not had these installed at all.  That is shame, because they were the cats tail end, as far as ease of use went.

Last edited:

Yep I agree, that is a cutting board.  I have not seen one of those for about 3 1/2 decades, my Grand mother had one and used it for everything but bread and cheese.  Houses built since the 1970s have not had these installed at all.  That is shame, because they were the cats tail end, as far as ease of use went.
Har! I was born out of date. 

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky