can up the butt chicken and leg of lamb with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yount

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 11, 2009
North East,P.A
well i am smoking a chicken injected with creole butter and some grill mates chicken rub with a dr pepper up its arse and a bonelee leg of lamb that i had soaking in a brine i made they smell great cant wait till they are done i am using hickory and some cherry

Sounds great, I have only recently started injecting my birds and so far love it.
Never smoked lamb before, every time I browse the meat section I debate grabbing a leg but never do, hopefully your post will make me have to go get one.
What did you brine it in?

*PS Nice indoor set up, gonna be jealous of that this winter when I'm smoking out in the snow and blistering winds.

Looks and sounds good... keep the qview coming...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky