Can I use this for Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
that's all I have used for pulled pork...good price also

easy to do--
then you will become a BUTT MAN
icon_rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Good price...double check to ensure it isn't pre injected with the mystery "solution" for best results.

NO YOU CAN NOT USE THAT FOR PULLED PORK!! You should immediatly freeze it, pack it in dry ice, and overnight it to me for proper "disposal".
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

That is what I use for pulled pork myself.

Don't worry fellas I picked up 37 lbs worth. At that price you can't go wrong. I am hoping to smoke it all when my new smoker is done. I am getting close! If my buddy comes to help me this weekend I think we can wrap it up. I can't wait!!!!

That is the preferred Shoulder cut. It comes out tenderest and juiciest of the two shoulder cuts. I have mixed shoulder picnics with boston butts to make my money go further for parties and such, but if it is just you and yours, go for the butts :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky