Camping Weekend - good eats!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 21, 2009
Southeastern PA
Went camping with friends this weekend... I am still full...
Friday night was pizza and wings...

Saturday morning brought pastrami hash and eggs with the pastrami I smoked 2 weeks ago.

Also went to Achenbach's - a German bakery my family has been going to since I was a kid. We got Long Johns - very tasty...

Saturday afternoon was the wine tasting....

Saturday night dinner - Beef Bourguignon done in the Dutch Ovens...

This morning breakfast consisted of Eggs, naked fatties, and toast. I need a nap....

Great pic's Elly, It looks like you guy's were really roughing it. LOL
Thanks for sharing the Q-view.

Good looking Q-View! I need to go camping with you guys - lol!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Good God, everything looks GREAT Elly!-------->>
points.gif

I especially love that plate with your Pastrami hash, scrambled eggs, & cantaloupe !

Thanks for showing,
Bearcarver

Holy Cow there Elly you girls and guys sure no how to camp. Now I always thought that hamburgers and hot doga were camoing food but now I see that you and your gang sure know how to cook on the campfire and then enjoy the hard life of camping. Next time you'll have to cook on the tire rim like Jeanie.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That breakfast would have had me back in the sleeping bag in no time! Any chance of getting the recipe for that beef stew??
icon_cool.gif

Great looking grub, Elly.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I would like to have been camping next to you! Good looking eats.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

It's a crying shame that some folks livin in the woods are eating better than i am at home ! Great post!

WOW now thats camping in style it all looks awesome
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I did not see any tents...........

Are you sure this wasn't next door to a Holiday Inn!?!?!?!

Awesome Post!

Todd

Sure - let me get ahold of the guy who made it, I have no doubt he would share.

Oh, I'm sure....
This was my home for the weekend...

And this was the site where all the cooking / socializing took place - the view from my cot.

Great Pics Ellymae!!

My Wife's idea of camping is heading to a hotel with a water park!

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky