Brinkmann ?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
just check(what a work out running up/down stairs) temp on the gage 200 and the water is boiling at a good chip. I'm thinking, I should be good to from here out to finish. If I play my cards right!!!! Thanks

If you can move the unit into the sun, assuming it's sunny where you are today. This makes a difference too. If it is windy there try to make a windbreak somehow to keep the unit out of the direct force of the wind. The unit will lose heat quick if it is windy. Don't give up!

Good old Rochester NY, just took a temp reading in miss piggy 130 @ the 3 hour mark should be ok.
icon_lol.gif
Almost time to run to the watering hole but I will wait for another round of lumps and water. I will try to post pics.

Sounds like you are under control now, I am from the Roch area also, Victor boy here. Don't leave it unattended too long!

Justing running to weggie to pick up some POP and thinking of doing baked beans (anything special) should I do with the beans??

Sorry for not getting back last nite, butt it come out great
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
everybody enjoyed the pork sammies. I also did the beans. I have a couple of grandkids that don't like stuff like onions/peppers so after cooking them for alittle bit I throw them in blender. They never knew that the beans had onions & peppers but the kids chowed.
I was running out of time, so I finish the butt on the gas grill. After wrapping in foil, butt on one side and the burner on the other for about the last 2 hours. Next time I will give myself some more time. And I would like to thank everybody for your help.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky