Brinkmann Pro smoker side firebox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've never seen a mod like this on a propane vertical smoker.  I've seen the mailbox mod for pellets but not an actual firebox mod.

Which smoker do you have?  I read this as you have a propane smoker and you wanted to add a side fire box to it.

The Brinkmann Cimarron deluxe offset smoker has a side burner and a firebox propane tube to ignite the wood. I purchased this very smoker, a very high quality Roger Davidson quarter inch thick steel build, and it had an opening on the bottom of the fire box with a set screw. Nothing that I had seen showed anything similar to this until I ran across this manual tonight. It seems that I'm also missing the side burner. I'm not sure I would use it, but I want it to make it complete.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211218-191926_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-191926_Chrome.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 13
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky