breakfast and kraut fatties w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 2, 2008
cental minnesota
did a cupla fatties this past weekend, one i aint too proud of how it ended up but was still very good. the first one was a breakfast fattie that i used some diced up buckboard bacon, eggs, cheddar...

put the eggs and the BBB in a pan and lightly scrambled the eggs

missed grabbing a pic of this unrolled, but had a pound of italian, added cheddar cheese on it, and topped with the egg, BBB combo and rolled it up. did a spiral roll in bacon. didnt get a picture of that either but worked pretty good.
this one ended up on the smoker closest to the fire box and i didnt have a probe in it but it got dunner than i wanted...

and an inside shot, bacon was definetly crispy!!! but was gone in a flash. great use for ends and pieces of BBB.

the second fattie i did was a kraut fattie... used some pastramie, my home made sauerkraut, and mozzerella cheese.

for this one i used bratwurst, layerd on some strami, then a layer of cheese, then the sauerkraut, another layer of strami and cheese.

rolled, bacon net around it, i like using real thin sliced bacon. here it is just off the smoker.

if you like sauerkraut this is a :thumb: cupla cut away views.

thks for cking my pics!!!

They both look mighty tasty E! Nice weave too.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Sure ya didn't sneak any shrooms in there?
biggrin.gif

Dang Erain! That Brat/Kraut/Pastrami one looks AWESOME! Going to have to try that (would be for myself, Mrs. Bud and my boy won't do Kraut).

points.gif

I have been looking for a godo kraut recipe, anybody willing to share one?

Right now I pay $5 a jar for some local made stuff. Its good but I was thinking home made would be the best!

Nice fattie there man.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'll take the one that you weren't too proud of!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Good looking fatties, erain.

FREAKIN 'AWESOME erain !!!------------->>
points.gif

That Kraut Fattie looks like a great New Years Day meal! Being Pennsylvania Dutch, we have to eat "Pork & Kraut" on New Years Day for good luck in the year!

Bearcarver

It wouldn't let me give you points on this one, because I just gave you some on another post. I owe you some!!!

Man oh Man those are some might good looking fatties there Erian..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky