So I got a little envious of Dan and his awesome looking bologna and decided to make some myself. Following Dan's advice in chat I used Len Poli's recipe with a couple slight tweaks. We did this the same day we did the dry cured stuff and with everything going on I missed a step. Let's see if you can figure out what step it was that I missed. So anyway, about to mix the seasoning in with the beef and pork mixture: Getting mixed up. From there it was stuffed into a 4" fibrous casing waiting for smoke. I decided to wait a few days so I could put it and the Lebanon Bologna into the smoker together. I hit it with 8 hours of cold smoke using hickory and cherry in the plywood smoker before finishing it in the oven. After the ice bath and blooming it went back into one of the garage fridges. First thing I did when I got home from work tonight was pull it out and cut off a slice. That is when I discovered the step I had missed. The flavor is excellent though! I can definitely see why Dan uses this same recipe for hot dogs. I plan to make some more in the future. And now for DanView.