Big load of cheese going in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You are onto something Disco. Dry mountain air was always sought after for aging cheeses, hams.

Let me figure out the logistics.

Thank you for the compliments.
Don't trust Disco.  Send it to me here in Hamilton. We like you Toronto guys
biggrin.gif

You do have a "mountain" in Hamilton, but Disco wins hands down when it comes to altitude.
Plus you can always trust anyone with the handle of Disco.

The cheque is in the mail.

The doctor says it is just a cold sore.

I will respect you in the morning.

I will start gifting some of these for Christmas. So about 6 weeks this time. But I plan to hide some until next summer.

Last edited:
Well, I'm definitely going to try your method because I love smoked cheese.  I'm a bit disappointed at the commercially available "smoked" cheese you can purchase which is nothing more than Liquid smoke added to to the cheese.

My sense of taste is a bit compromised because of medical issues so accentuated flavors are really appreciated. Excellent work
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky