Best way to prepare smoked pork loin ahead of time for large party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dblang1

Original poster
Jun 17, 2014
I'm an ameture in the smoked meat world but have a large graduation party that i'm cooking for next week.  I'm hoping to smoke some pork loin roasts or pork tenderloin that will be sliced and used in sandwiches at the party.  I've done a test batch and have a recipe figured out, but my question is how can i best smoke the meat a day or two a head of time and still serve it as fresh as possible the day of the event, which is from 3-7pm on Saturday.  I'm thinking I could smoke the meat on Thursday, wrap it in foil and refridgerate.  Then the day of the party i could Warm in the oven for an hour or so, slice and serve in large Nesco roasters.  Any thoughts/ideas/tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky