Been here for awhile

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

budlighting

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
just havent posted enough.well i did a few before the site change over.Its such a great place.heres some pics of what i have,gonna use this for the summer and get me a Good thick metal one for next season
icon_razz.gif
The tray I have turned upside down as someone suggested to help spread out the heat.Its not clean anymore though!!

Glad to know you're back in the hood.

LOL,thats funny,guess you can tell whats on alot of peoples minds....beer and barbeque just belongs together doesnt it?will be posting some Q's too good and bad all summer cuz I'm new to smoking,was a gas freak untill i spent a weekend with my cousing who smoked ribs...mmmmm! lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky