Beef Ribs and Bacon Smoked Corn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 2, 2007
Oklahoma
Another repost.
I smoked a few beef ribs and bacon wrapped corn for company last night. Seems like I've had a lot of company lately, but I'm not complaining...can't have too many friends.
biggrin.gif

I went the simple route...rubbed the ribs with olive oil and sprinkled with cracked black pepper and kosher salt...

Into the smoker with a bit of hickory...

Seasoned some corn with cracked black pepper and wrapped in bacon...

Put the corn into the smoker after about 2 hours...

I let the corn smoke until the bacon was firm and a bit crispy...

The ribs were tender and juicy.....

The ribs, bacon wrapped corn, fruit and green stuff......

I think I love beef ribs and smoked corn. lol

Thank you for checking out my beef ribs and bacon wrapped corn. :)

It's gotta be a fishin' show Shawn...or a campin' show...or a huntin' show. lol

Thank you!
wink.gif

Your kidding right? You gonna tease me again with those
biggrin.gif
. They look as good as the first time around, now I'm really hungry
icon_smile.gif

Wow! That really looks good. First time I've seen bacon wrapped corn, I want some bad! Why didn't my Mom think of that when I was younger? Great chow Cowgirl!

lol That sounds great a fishin', huntin', camping, cooking show....
biggrin.gif

Ole you can co-host.... I need more volunteers to help with the relaxing and campfire story tellin'.

Thanks folks.
biggrin.gif

I would watch daily. Another great showing. POINTS! (except it won't let me) Too many for cowgirl.
icon_sad.gif

lol Me too!! Now if we could find someone to fund our trips. lol
biggrin.gif

Fired Up....Thank you!
cool.gif

We do need a taste tester...you're hired! lol
Thanks SmokingScooby!
wink.gif

lol Yep, I we'll have to work on that. In the mean time, guess we can just keep on smoking and hope someone offers us an all expenses paid camping trip.
biggrin.gif

Wow this is great... I actually get to eat cowgirl's food creations, instead of always drooling over them (it's hard to get that out of laptop keyboard)
eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky