Beef Cheek Tacos...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Thunderdome!

Don't let the secret get out.  Next thing you know, cheeks will be $11.99 a pound.   Great job, that looks awesome!
Isn't that the truth Smoke 2 Geaux!  Thanks!

Wow does that look fantastic.  Thanks for the idea!
Thank you Palmer...they are really tasty.  The cheeks are so tender. :)

wow, those cheek tacos look sooo good!

& your new cooker set up rocks!

i'm guessing it has more BTUs than you can shake a cheek at
Thanks wntrind!  I love my cookers.. I have two of them, they are really old.

Made from a section on pipe, rebar legs, expanded metal top and a burner from an old hot water heater.

They work great.
biggrin.gif

I was like, "Beef Cheeks..., who the heck?... aahhh...Cowgirl... this is going to be good!".
Ditto

Camera phone cowgirl? You even make a paper toweled dish look gourmet, honestly. Guess I will have to watch for Angus beef cheeks now.....

They look great Jeanie as usual. 

Dang you can cook everything from cheek to butt, and everything in between, now Bear wants you to start at the tongue and work back...LOL

Ditto

Camera phone cowgirl? You even make a paper toweled dish look gourmet, honestly. Guess I will have to watch for Angus beef cheeks now.....
Thanks Marty! If you can pick some up they are worth the effort.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

wow those look really good!! i just got back from mexico i can tell you that theres nothing like a good beef cheek taco!!!
You know what I'm talking about then! Aren't they good!!  Thanks Bratrules. :)

They look great Jeanie as usual. 

Dang you can cook everything from cheek to butt, and everything in between, now Bear wants you to start at the tongue and work back...LOL
lol Paul!! I use all but the moo and oink. lol

I like eating outside & i love drinking beer (especially coors light)
icon_wink.gif
Dang it Terry... you sound like my kinda guy!  Thanks.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky