BDS on Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen with propane torch!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

howufiga

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
I DVR Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen. Last night, I could not BARE to watch my beloved White Sox lose to our divisional rivals so I turned it on. He broke out a BDS and lit the coals with a propane torch! He said referring to the propane torch "this tool will make you the envy of all your neighbors!". lol...guess i wasn't crazy for buying one. :p The episode was about ribs!

I'm going to try it again, this time not turning it on full bore. I see he kinda slowly cooked the coals on the show. We'll see if it's any faster than the side burner. I'm going to video and time both methods. I'll post it when I'm done!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky