BBQ Sauce - storing your own

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dgwbusiness

Original poster
May 14, 2015
I am going to make some BBQ sauce for a wedding shower.  I have my own recipe.  I have never made more than a small batch.  When I make a large batch do I need to store it in the fridge or is it ok to store in the pantry?  Must it be "canned" to store it in the pantry?  

Thanks--- Dave

I am going to make some BBQ sauce for a wedding shower.  I have my own recipe.  I have never made more than a small batch.  When I make a large batch do I need to store it in the fridge or is it ok to store in the pantry?  Must it be "canned" to store it in the pantry?

Thanks--- Dave
Sorry about the late answer, but yes it must be stored in the fridge unless you can it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky