Bad News :(

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
The boonies of NC
Sorry folks that I haven't been in touch with ya'll lately but Frank's Mom has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and we have been busy dealing with all of those issues as well as trying to keep our lives under control (haaa, haaaa! ). Please keep us in your thoughts and unfortunately, this means no trip to the Smokefest
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
I am so sorry to inform you guys of this development but we are like you guys all are, Family First!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and Best wishes for an Awesome gathering and I'll try to check in when I can. Take care and cherish the opportunity to share that TBS with the ones you love
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif
!! Daun and Frank

Daun and Frank, you and your mom are in are thoughts and prayers. Take care of each other through this sad and difficult time.

Bud and Theresa.

Wow, I appreciate everyone's support so much and Frank and I are truly grateful to you all. We are going to miss seeing all of you but, thru the magic of technology, we look forward to pics :)! Lots of love to all and we feel the love in return!!! Daun

Daun & Frank our thoughts and prayers go with you and your family. Sorry you won't make it to the gathering, you two will be missed.

Daun and Frank,

Family first. We will be here when you can get back to us.

We will add you and your family to our prayer list as well.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky