Bacon experiment

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My plan at this point is to do bacon, breakfast sausage, maybe italian sausage, summer sausage, and cheese. I figure it's a bit of variety without getting crazy. My plan is to do it all out of pocket so if it fails all I have is a sweet smoker and no debt.
Jason

You can see with the bacon packaging that there is limited width in the pack. If the pack sizes are any bigger than this then the local shops are reluctant to take them. Whilst you are getting your flavours fine tuned I suggest that you also start to work on the packaging and labeling as they will also go through several iterations before you are happy with it.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky