Babybacks, thighs & drums....... with Broccoli & Tater Salads..... And Yes, the smoker is FULL !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks Adam, they were pretty tasty ! Thanks again for dropping a line.... I appreciate it.... We had company over, so I've been away from the computer for a few..... Headed over your way to see how your butt smoke is going !

I would take some of them. I leave desert to my wife.

OMG!!!

I finally got here!!!

The Bird looks Great, but the Ribs are to Die For!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif
------------------
points.gif

Way to go, Justin!!!
icon14.gif

Thanks for the Awesome Close-up pics too!! 
icon14.gif

Bear

Last edited:
OMG!!!

I finally got here!!!

The Bird looks Great, but the Ribs are to Die For!!! :drool :drool ------------------:points:
Way to go, Justin!!!Thumbs Up
Thanks for the Awesome Close-up pics too!! Thumbs Up

Bear

Thanks a bunch Bear ! Your kind words mean a lot, really appreciate it ! Meal was sure tasty.... Thanks for stopping back by & for the points !

Looks great!  Would you mind walking me through the timing and coordination to get the ribs and chicken done together?   What processes did you use for each?

Thanks in advance!

Don't know how I missed this one...Everything looks delicious, Justin!!  Everyone at your house sure ate good!  Those banana bread brownies look and sound amazing!

Nicely done Justin!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky