Baby Backs and Tenderloin -Qview

Discussion in 'Pork' started by rc1991, May 2, 2010.

1. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Baby Backs at about 2 hours before foiling

Attachment 24713

Baby Backs Finished - the one on the top is the one I tried the yellow mustard on and the one below it just olive oil then the rub. They were both good and I couldn't really tell any difference. Our friends that were over really liked them which is what counts! Finished with a little sauce the last 1/2 hour or so. Did the 2-2-1 method though I think it was more like 3-1.5-1 as I lost a little track if time.

Attachment 24714

Soy Sauce/Ginger/Sesame Oil marinated pork tenderloin

Attachment 24715
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Looks good nice job [​IMG]

3. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

They look good to me...[​IMG]

4. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Thanks guys! They were a good finish to a nice summer-like day here in Central NJ!

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Man oh Man those ribs and loin looks awesome and I bet they were really tastey too.[​IMG]

6. caveman

caveman Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

The end result is what counts. Now on to bigger & better things. Next up, Chuckie, PP, Brisk, fattie, the world is yours!!!

Good job. [​IMG]

7. oooo very nice!! looks great

8. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Definitely looking forward to bigger and better things and some good summer BBQs!

9. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

There's nothing better than an nice summer day and having the smoker rolling and putting out some great Q. Good job on the smoke it looks great. So what are you going to try next?

10. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Thanks! Picked up a small chuckie today so I think that may be the next adventure this week....after seeing some of them on the forum I hope I can do it justice!