Baby back ribs going on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

23turboranger

Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
Kentucky
I have to racks about to go on the grill One rack i took and rubbed down with honey and My dry rub. the other rack i took yellow mustard and My dry rub and preped them around 11:00 am my time and they are about to go on the grill. I will have pics in a few hope to hear from you Pro's soon.

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CUser%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CAdobe%5CDigital%20Camera%20Photos%5C2008-07-20-1732-31

here is the grill i am useing to do the smokiing

Hey Turbo the pic didn't come thru. Sounds like your meat is going to be good. I never slathered one in honey. That sounds interesting.

Well the ribs came off the grill..I smoked the ribs in my grill for about 3 hours with hickory wood at about 250. then i pulled the ribs off and placed then in some foil with some pineapple juice and placed then back on the grill for about 1.5 hours with the temp raised to about 325 sealed in foil.

One set of ribs was made with honey ( my Fav) i then added some red pepper to add a little more heat. the other set of ribs in mustard was also had red pepper added to give them a bite. after letting them stand i opened the foil up and let them stand to get some juice back..
\when i went to pull them out of the foil the bones fell out the meat and melted in my mouth...

The reason the the bones fell out is 325' is too hot.

But, hey if you liked them thats all that matters.

Where are the pics? Would like to see the finished product.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky