B B B - Briskit, Baby-Backs & Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you WHB & nepas for the nice comment    My son called last night to tell me again how much he like the brisket and loved the bark. everyone said the the smoke flavor was perfect

I smoked all day with Pecan,  The pecan had seasoned for a year.

Gary

The whole Graduation Party was a big success , even had people show up that we were not expecting. A couple of the Grandsons friends, parents and grandparents , The grand mother came in on her walker saying I'm hungry I've been hearing about your BBQ all morning.,

We had Brisket, Ribs, Kielbasa, Hotlinks, Beans, Tater Salad & Banana Pudding,

Daughter-in-law also had a couple of sandwich and vegetable trays trays delivered Just in case. We sent most of that home with them.

I told everybody "Nobody leaves here unless they are full. My Daughter-in-laws dad is doing radiation for prostrate cancer and hasn't felt good at all hasn't been eating much of anything. But he had two plates of BBQ and I sent him home some.

A nice fun day  but I'm tired

Thanks for all the kind reviews and comments

Gary

I'm sure that beat the Heck out of the burgers and dogs most of the graduation parties have, he's got a great grandpa! :points:

Thanks Dirtsailor

Gary

Reactions: disco
I'm sure that beat the Heck out of the burgers and dogs most of the graduation parties have, he's got a great grandpa!
points.gif
Thank you and for the point,  It was a lot of fun

Gary

Thanks Disco  for the comment and point

Gary

wow..all looks superb.....and on an offset, I'm mega impressed with that. Sounds like a great time was had by all....and you nailed it with a beautiful selection of meats....kudos, Willie

Thanks   ----------------

Gary

Beautiful job, my friend.

I made sure to keep this thread bookmarked, as my first experience smoking a brisket will be soon.

Hat's off to ya.  
bravo.png

TW

Beautiful job, my friend.

I made sure to keep this thread bookmarked, as my first experience smoking a brisket will be soon.

Hat's off to ya.  
bravo.png

TW
Thanks,  If you need any help or have a question just give me a shout

Gary

Thanks, I never get tired of brisket

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky