Aroostook County?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeringking

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
Aroostook County, Maine
I highly HIGHLY doubt it but there wouldnt by chance be enough people interested in doing an Aroostook County Maine gathering would there? If you dont know where it is chances are you are WAY to far away lol. 

Well, you never know, with almost 40,000 members, could be someone here lives close enough!  Keep posting on this thread so it pops up as a new post to attract users!

SRK, evening.... someone is always ready for a gathering...... even if it is only a couple of folks.....   Dave    

That's a few hours north of me. I'm in Bangor, ME. I know this is old but maybe we can figure it out for three spring out summer.

Had some awesome sunshine and temp in the 40's today. Really made me crave the 'que! Thought I would post in here again see if there are any more Northern Mainers in the forums interested in a gathering sometime this summer. 

Ok I know this is old but Im jumping on it early this year in hopes that maybe we can actually do something lol. Im not very good at organizing things though so Ill need some help. Let me know who is interested. :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky