Are you looking at my butt!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fired up

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 12, 2008
Indianapolis,Indiana
Er butts rather.
Smoked 2 pork butts today with apple/hickory. Got a pretty good deal from kroger on them.

Rubbed them down and put them in the fridge for 12 hours.

Smoked them at 240 until IT of 165, then put in the oven with foil until IT of 205. Here they are, ready to pull.

Pulled and mixed some of the meat with Soflaquers finishing sauce. Wow what a difference that makes! It was good plain, but that sauce made it amazing. Here is the finished product on a cheap white bun with some Doritos.

And here are some Abt's I made while waiting on the pork. Used a cheddar beer cheese spread for filling. It was tasty but a lot leaked out. Served up with Dawn's favorite Ranch dressing.

Thanks for checking out my butt!

That looks fantastic nice job and good price on the butts!!

Lol, funny Brad. I hate ranch dressing. Nice looking butt, though.
biggrin.gif
Glad it turned out so well.

Nice butt........(s)! Worth the wait on the long plateau's, eh? Was waiting for this in chat...you pulled it off.

Good smoke!

Eric

Good looking smoke. Thanks for the Qview.

I'll be over in a few! Lookin' good Brad! Now I want to fire mine up again...maybe if I mount it to the truck and take it to work???

Those are 2 kick butt lookin' butts, Jeff. Ya done real good on those! Nice bark also. Two thumbs up!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky