Apple Smoked Thighs !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, was gonna do these yesterday but didn't happen til today ! Nothin fancy, just some good ol chicken... So, here we go....

First, tossed in some peanut oil & seasoned with some McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.... But me being a Hot Head, had to take a few & toss in some Franks Original Sauce and sprinkle on a little Zatarain's Creole Seasoning !

Outta the TBS & time to eat !

Plated with some tots & some fresh cut broccoli & zucchini, it was tasty....

Thanks for lookin all !

Last edited:
Marvelous looking Thighs , got me hungry looking at them
drool.gif
. . .

Thanks for sharing ,

Stan

Now that's some juicy looking chicken! Looks amazing-love smoked chicken, especially thighs. Thanks for sharing your smoke, David.

Thanks David, appreciate it !

Marvelous looking Thighs , got me hungry looking at them :drool . . .

Thanks for sharing ,

Stan

Thanks Stan, hope all is well with you & yours !

They sure look good to me Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the kind words Richie !

Nice smoke Justin!

Perhaps take off the potato and add some rice... Or better yet poi!!! Anything smoked with poi is winnahs...

Thanks Woody, appreciate it... I'll look into the poi ! Thumbs Up

How did I miss this.

I LOVE smoked thighs.

Nice cook Justin.

That seasoning sounds great too. The wife wont like it thou.

How did I miss this.

I LOVE smoked thighs.

Nice cook Justin.

Thanks Adam, much appreciated !

That seasoning sounds great too. The wife wont like it thou.

Oh man, what wouldn't your wife like ? The McCormicks is pretty good, if she don't like spicy I'd understand the Franks & Zatarains ! Thanks for dropping a line bro !

I'm late on this, but nice job on the thighs! Were you able to crisp the skin up?
May try this tomorrow :drool

:points:

Hey Duke, thanks ! And yes, skin was nice & crispy ! Appreciate ya dropping a line !

Sorry I am so late been a tuff week to keep up. Great looking smoke, I do like apple wood with birds. Its is hard thought to use those applewood pellets solo. But once ya get the hang of it........

Looks like you have.

Sorry I am so late been a tuff week to keep up. Great looking smoke, I do like apple wood with birds. Its is hard thought to use those applewood pellets solo. But once ya get the hang of it........

Looks like you have.

Thanks a bunch Foam, I really appreciate the kind words ! Your never too late my friend ! Apple is real good on birds, I totally agree with ya.... I like pecan with birds as well !

Last edited:
I'm late to the party, too. I wasn't planning on smoking anything today, but now I'm thinking chicken. Great job on the post!

Nah, it's never too late ! Thanks for dropping a line & for the kind words, much appreciated !

Dang it WHB That looks great what temp and how long did it go for I am getting ready to put on some chicken breasts wrapped in bacon

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

Pretty sneaky getting this by me for 6 days!!!
drool.gif

Nice Job!!-----------------
points.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky