Anyone own one of these covers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
cool.gif

Now this is the cover that I use most of the time

I've had mine outdoors for about three years, and all I do is wipe it clean with a damp towel, dry it off, and apply Armor All. I do this about three times a year. I don't have a zipper on my cover, sounds like it would make things easier.

Last edited:
I ordered one after seeing what the weather has done to the insides of my grill..  It seems well made and while I have nothing to compare to, I like it a lot.

I have a cover for a Weber kettle that I use on my GOSM- covers the top down past the handles- The guy I bought my GOSM from tossed in the cover as part of the sale.  My GOSM has a home on my covered patio so I don't use the cover much anymore.

I have one for my big block that I have had for a couple of years. It does not have a zipper but has velco strips to go around a couple of the legs. It is thin but it serves it's purpose.

git it yesterday....very nice....much better than a non fitting cover... looks good on the deck also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky