Anyone have either of these two 15 pound stuffers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dpeart

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Round Rock, TX
MTN 15lbs stuffer here:

Uniworld Manual Vertical 15 Lb Sausage Stuffer STV7

http://uniworldfoodequipments.com/?p=3183

I'm looking for a 15 lb stuffer after reading all the "sausage stuffer" threads.  I also think I've narrowed it down to these two models that are ~$200.  Not sure how much meat is left in the bottoms.  Not sure if the two speeds is important or not.

If there is another 15lb'er out there in the $200 range I'm interested as well.

thanks,

dave

actually I think some one just picked up the 15lb mtn stuffer  take a look through some of the recent threads the last couple of days

and there was a thread posted today on two speed stuffers that explains the term "two speeds" better

Last edited:
The first one looks like the Cabela's and Weston Stuffer and the second one looks like the Grizzly, and LEM Stuffer. I have heard good things about both. I have the style like the first one.

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

I have the 5 lb model of the stuffer that Joe (Boykjo) said and it works fine but you need to get some different tubes if you want to make snack sticks. The hard part is I can't find anyone that carries them.

Last edited:
One these days i gotta lern how ta use em..........Yeah unorganized shelf

2b1c9842_DSC00724.jpg

is the orange one a weston it looks just like my 11lb'er

Yup

Dont even ask Weston for parts cuz they will tell you there aint any. I went round and round with them about it. One reason Cabelas caved em all. Take care of your seal and dont let it crack

I got this one  today, its just like the one on Amazon...Really heavy, nice unit. I pai 199 for it from Mid-Western Research. Here is the link : http://www.midwesternresearch.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;MULTI_ITEM_SUBMIT

898719ec_100_0830.jpg

Item:192161
Description:11 LB SAUSAGE STUFFER
Quality stainless sausage stuffer with 4 sizes of stuffing tubes. High and low speeds for maximum pressure but quick filling. Stainless steel allows for easy cleaning and years of service.

FEATURES:
- Stainless steel frame, tubes and cylinder
- Aluminum gear box with steel gears
- 2 Speed stuffing
- 4 Sizes of stuffing tubes: 10mm, 16mm, 22mm, 38mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 141mm
- Cylinder Length: 320mm
- Machine size: 65 x 34 x 30cm
- Gross Weight/Net Weight:13/12 kg

Nice looking stuffer.  Got a chance to use it yet?

dave

I got this one  today, its just like the one on Amazon...Really heavy, nice unit. I pai 199 for it from Mid-Western Research. Here is the link : http://www.midwesternresearch.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;MULTI_ITEM_SUBMIT

898719ec_100_0830.jpg

Quality stainless sausage stuffer with 4 sizes of stuffing tubes. High and low speeds for maximum pressure but quick filling. Stainless steel allows for easy cleaning and years of service.

FEATURES:
- 2 Speed stuffing

Very nice stuffer!

sausage.gif

898719ec_100_0830.jpg

FEATURES:
- 2 Speed stuffing

Really awesome looking stuffer.... Can you tell me if those smaller 10, 16 inch tubes are usefull?  I want to be able to make snack sticks and most of what I see stat to use 19mm and 21mm casings so would those tubes work?  I assume the bigger one 38mm would be perfect for smaller summer sausge and brauts.....

Thank you in advance!

898719ec_100_0830.jpg

FEATURES:
- 2 Speed stuffing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky