Another noob

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roadkill

Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
Greetings from Ohio!
I'm new to this forum but not to Q'in, been doing Q for quite a few years. For equipment I've got a modified Char-Broil cheapie Silver Smoker that has done well for me, and a Cookshack electric for the times when I don't have time - which seems to be more often than not, anymore. For most Q'in, the electric does just as good as the offset with a lot less effort - and uses a lot less wood!
I enjoy the various Q forums on the web and hope to learn a few things on this one, as I have from the others.
Its all good...
Bill

Hi Bill, welcome to the best smoking site on the net, SMF that is. I'm glad to know you're enjoying reading the forums, good stuff.

hey Bill glad to see ya smf has got a lot of great folks who really enjoy helping others. we really like pics. and qview so show us what ya got and we will do the same

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here that don't mind sharing their knowledge.

You said it Bill. It's all good. Welcome from another knoobi.
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky