Another Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dae06

Original poster
Dec 3, 2013
S.E. Minnesota
Newbie to this forum
beercheer.gif
. I've been hot smoking for years. I started with an offset smoker (cheapie) and found it too sleep depriving for the overnight brisket smokes. I made my first UDS a couple of years ago and loved it from the start. With the help of a Maverick ET732 and an iQue110, I'm in smoking heaven. My UDS rarely needs my attention.

I love to smoked; Briskets, Loins, Butts, Ribs, Chicken and Turkeys.

What got me to join this forum was the fact that I am going to venture into making my own Sausage, Bacon, Bologna, Hot Dogs, Brats, snack sticks, etc. and I saw the cold smoking forum which I am now very interested in doing. Between curing meats and cold smoking, I'll have a lot to learn and I hope this forum can help me.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, we have a number of knowledgable folks here when it comes to doing bacon, sausages and cold smoking foods. I've done brats and buckboard bacon and that's the extent of my cold smoking experience.

Please take a moment and list your location in your profile-that way folks will know where you are and they just might be close by.

Enjoy the Smoke!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky