Another new guy from Sedalia, MO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

agmeyer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 9, 2008
Sedalia, MO
Semper Fi, I am new to cooking, let alone smoking. I used a homemade refrigator smoker (propane fired) up in South Dakota where I used to live to do up some deer snack sticks and Polish Sausages for me and some buddies. I had a friend from Nebraska sell me some seasoning mixes that worked pretty good. He also told me to get a good remote digital thermometer and several sizes of digital scales. I guess I lucked out. I really don't know anything except to follow some directions. I'd kinda like to do some Dutch Oven cooking and some smoking also.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Agmeyer,
Thank you for your service!
I am a newbe too, and get prepared to be overwhelmed with buckets of useful intell from tons of wonderful peeps....
Happy Smoking :)
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Hello AG! Welcome to SMF. I think you have a neighbor who happens to be a Knight in the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke... Geekwithfire.

You are in good hands here, and thank you for guarding my freedom and country.

Enjoy your time here!

Thanks for joining us at the SMF. Read around the different forums, there is a mountain of a knowledge base here, so enjoy.

welcome to smf agmeyer. sounds like where we all were at one time in the past. sounds like ur well on the way. ck out the e course. we like qview so looking forward to your next smoke!!!

Welcome to the SMF!! Interesting, fun and knowledgeable people here to assist you when you need it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky