Another Exchange with 3Montes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rivet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 25, 2008
The "Show Me" state
Got a package today from an exchange with 3Montes~ made my day
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I sent him a couple bottles of chipotle rubs and Satan's Salsa. I got back 3 pound-and-a-half bags of locally grown wild rice (he'd sent some non-local pure wild-rice in a previous exchange that was excellent) and a couple big bags of el-primo Pepperidge Farm stuffing.

Really looking forward to trying this different wild-rice. As good as the last ones were, hard to imagine better, but Mrs Rivet and I are really looking forward to trying it. We can't get 100% wild rice here, 'cause it's all mixed in with white rice.

If you haven't tried pure wild-rice, then you haven't eaten, folks and I mean that. Wow~ Butter and salt and an unbelievable taste......

Thanks for keeping the exchange alive, much appreciated!

You guys are working this exchange hard aren't you. Enjoy

It is a cheap way to taste regional foods, I just wish there were ways to exchange perishable items not available in the some areas of the USA...

My Moto "Taste The USA, Exchanges Welcome".
icon_mrgreen.gif

Glad you got the package allright Rivet. Let me know how you like the rice. There are a million wild rice recipes to try out there. I am going to make a Oktoberfest wild rice soup real soon here. I really get into soups and stews this time of year.
Made my honey/chipolte baby backs again this weekend using your rub. They were a big hit like last time. The first bottle of rub is already gone!
And the uh Satans Salsa??? FANTASTIC!! I only put out half a jar and it didn't last long. I got stingy held back the other half otherwise it would have been gone by the time the football game was over.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
But that is some great stuff. Let me know next time you whip up another batch. Be happy to do another exchange.
biggrin.gif

ALX. Rivet and Beer-B-Q have been sending me products via USPS. I work at Fed Ex so I of course ship to them using Fed Ex.
biggrin.gif

Yep this exchange program is a great thing!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky