And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 I always wonder how people like them & Steve Raichen, who to the best of my knowledge have never entered ANY competition are good?? If they have I've never meet anyone that has seen them at a real competition??
Steven Raichen is more of a writer than a cook. He has even admitted as much. He just combined his two favorite things into a pretty good gig. He's more about traveling and learning different ways to grill/bbq foods and sharing that information. I don't think you will ever see him at a competition because that's not his thing. He doesn't claim to be the best, he just shares the information he has picked up on his travels. Besides, I'm sure there are people that are very good at bbq that have never entered a competition. They bbq for their own satisfaction and tastes not some judges.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky