An Ex-Lurker From Fl.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
As a Lurker for 8-10 months, I finally decided It was time to join this FANTASTIC AND VERY INFORMATIVE forum. I have a Chargriller with out a SFB but I have made some mods that I found here at this forum and one that I came up with myself (a skinny charcoal basket for one end of the smoker). It uses VERY LITTLE fuel to keep temps steady at 225`.  Here's a pic.

bc6e05e2_IMG_0024.jpg

My wife, Charlotte, and I are from the Palmetto/Bradenton are in Fl. (30 miles south of Tampa). As you can see by my avatar we are avid nascar fans too (Clint Bowyer for me and Jimmie Johnson for her). Looking forward to being a contributing member here at SMF. Now to try and figure out my profile page. See y'all on the forums.

Keith

PS. for those of you going to the South FL. gathering, Charlotte and I are planning on coming too. The only thing is I will be coming in a camper so I am going to call and see If I can get a site close to the group site 2.

Thanks you guys...   really looking forward to contributing to this awesome forum

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky