Almost got the new Smoker Finished!

Discussion in 'Side Fire Box' started by smokerrookie, Apr 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    Thats my smoke pipes setting on the front their, gonna put them on tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    Doors on, and welded, also the racks are in, have pics, will post later
    [​IMG]
    Without all the junk on the front of the trailer, those are my fenders off to the side DIAMOND PLATE!!!!
    Will post more pics later, having trouble getting them all uploaded, taking forever to upload them, Slow dsl I guess. Anyway, Supposed to be finishing up the smoker tomorrow, don't know if it will happen or not, but gonna try.

2. earache_my_eye

earache_my_eye Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Lookin' good rookie!!.....will be waiting to see the finished smoker....[​IMG]

3. bb53chevpro

bb53chevpro Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Lookin great so far. Will be waiting to the finished pics and seeing it smoke.
    Is it done yet??????? LOL
    Andy.

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Got any pics of the firebox and how its set up?

5. Um, I can make some, so far they are all of the outside, what kind would you like?

6. More progress today, will hopefully finish all the little things other than paint and sanding.

[​IMG]
    Pulling it to my buddies.....Gotta air that tire up first
    [​IMG]
    Fire box, hopefully it'll work....
    [​IMG]
    Sitting on the Trailer
    [​IMG]
    Another one with my truck
    [​IMG]
    Smoke stack welded on and ready for smokin
    [​IMG]
    Drain pipe and value....installed and welded
    [​IMG]
    Chrome stack going over the other one....just got to get a clamp to hold it on
    [​IMG]
    Left rack
    [​IMG]
    Left rack again from a little further away
    [​IMG]
    Fender, leveled and ready to go....
    A question when you guys are seasoning your tank....are you seasoning the fire box as well? I'm not sure, I know the tank and the racks will need to be, just wondering....thanks. And let me know what you guys think about it!