A Sunny winter day breakfast W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
Cape Town South Africa
The sun is out on this beautiful winter day

so it is time for a good breakfast

cut few onion a bell pepper
0d568ed6_DSC05263.jpg

1f495ab7_DSC05264.jpg

Cut few Pieces of home made salami

14c85699_DSC05265.jpg

eggs with chili sauce and salt for a omelet

7f81e650_DSC05267.jpg

warm up two tortillas

d1a2b798_DSC05266.jpg

fry the onion with the peppers and the salami

66f1f0f3_DSC05268.jpg

Put it on the tortilla

5be996f5_DSC05269.jpg

The omelet on top with Cheddar cheese

6f6f173b_DSC05270.jpg

e16542db_DSC05271.jpg

The second tortilla on top and cover

c77d425a_DSC05273.jpg

And that way all the work is worth it

1a6429d8_DSC05274.jpg

O BOY O BOY

19dafac8_DSC05275.jpg

Thanks and have a great day

You've got tortillas is Cape Town SA ???  Now I know how far the global economy moves stuff around........

Nice looking breakfast, there!  If I weren't eating my own breakfast when I saw it, I might have hopped a plane!!!
Looks-Great.gif

Very nice looking breakfast 1/2 a world and climate away. And ya this day and age you can get just about anything anywhere. Now if I could only get a load outta Madison WI.

Last edited:
Looks great!

OK being ignorant, when you say winter in Cape Town,  what is it like; temps winds, rain, etc?

Prolly like australia just without the shrimp.I just checked, sunny and fair with a high of 69.pretty perfect if u ask me.

Last edited:
Looks great!

OK being ignorant, when you say winter in Cape Town,  what is it like; temps winds, rain, etc?
 It is like San Francisco It is rainy  44 F at night 62 F in the day and windy we have now for the last few days  a great weather  75F

Prolly like australia just without the shrimp.I just checked, sunny and fair with a high of 69.pretty perfect if u ask me.
 Oh no Oh no we got the shrimps we call them prawns

Well I was going to go out for sushi but now I want one of these for dinner!
It will be worth it

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky