A new Member , Howdy from SW Okla

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by jercache, May 17, 2008.

1. jercache

jercache Newbie SMF Premier Member

Howdy, fellow smokers

My name Is Jerry Casler from Cache Ok. I currently own a Bradley Smoker and a Brinkman smoker. Been smoking for a few years now, really love Butts and briskets and ribs and chubs. always looking for new recipes and suggestions. If you notice I'm a Michigan Fan born and raised there just married an Okie girl and she said no to snow, LOL!!! But at least by living down here I can play golf year around.[​IMG]

2. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Jerry - glad to have you with SMF! Sounds like you've got some smokes under your belt so you already know how great this hobby is!

Lots of great people here, glad you're now one of them.

3. jercache

Thanks Sumosmoke is Edgewater anywhere near Clearwater, I got relatives there on Whitney Road

4. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard................Great place here and can't wait to see some q-view from you...................

5. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

welcome to smf jerry, you will have a great time here. great bunch a guys and gals here to help with any questions and also waiting for your input and of course.... qview!!!

6. Hi Jerry!! I had to laugh about you trying to take a Southern Okie girl and move her north....never gonna happen...snow or no snow :) Welcome to the site!!

7. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Lisa's right...lol Northern Oklahoma is pretty far north.[​IMG]

Welcome to the forum!

8. flyin'illini

flyin'illini Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Jerry, Welcome to the SMF. Lots of great info and people here. Lots of MI folks on the board.

9. kratzx4

kratzx4 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to the SMF

10. jercache

want to thank you'll for the kind reception!! and I got Dutch's recipe for those wicked baked beans I'm gonna try this weeekend for a Memorial Day party with a chub, brisket and Butt. HHMMMM hmmmm GOOD[​IMG] yeehaa

11. doctor phreak

doctor phreak Smoking Fanatic

welcome to smf jerry ...i am from okc not far from ya....this a great site plenty of good info and good people..i am also planning a big memorial smoke fest with brisket , ribs , butt and some abt's....again welcome