5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fatal error: Cannot find a library with slug class.media-extractor. in /home/smokingm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/require-lib.php on line 3
thank you for letting me know.. I will look into this right away.

Reactions: The8thfold
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
As a "newbee" this would be helpful

I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
yes

Yes

Answer yes or no here

Answer yes or no here
I sure would!

Answer yes or no here
Yes

Answer yes or no here
Yes

This e-course is for newbies so I will say it got to the right place. That would be me. I read the first days course titled "Selecting the Meat" today and learned a lot. One of the things I learned although not having to do with the educational materials was that I may have killed off a fire brain cells in the past 68 years. :( It was well written and an easy read but I ended up reading it twice to help learn it instead of just reading it. I will also save each lesson and keep it in my Smoker library to use when the memory cells next seem to be AWOL.

Thanks Jeff for getting me off to a good, structured start into the world of smoking meats.

Reactions: TulsaJeff

Answer yes or no here
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking is a very good cause for providing awareness among peoples

Wow I just noticed this post was made in 2005. Well since I'm a newbie here of about two weeks, I'm thrilled to have access to this information and conveniently sent to my email. Thank you Jeff and thank you for a great resource here !

Reactions: TulsaJeff
Yes it is an older thread red sled but it is an on-going course available to everyone and I agree it is a big help. I read lesson 2 yesterday and it being more about maintaining temperatures in a charcoal smoker did not pertain to me too much. Todays lesson about Adding flavor to what you some with marinades, brines, injections, rubs and sauces was very good and explained a lot. Not super advanced but just a good basic background for knowing what they are and how to do each if you want to. It was a big help for me.

Answer yes or no here
Yes, for sure and most appreciated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky