4th of JUly Meal................

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
Just courious as to what will be for your 4th cook-out meal? WE are having ours on Sat. , the 7th , and I get the pics up on Sun. It's Trish and I's 25th Anniv. and I doing nothing that day(although I'll be cooking the 6th...
confused.gif
 ), and let the crowd serve Us.....

Interested in see your spreads...

Have a happy 4th , and be safe.

Stan    aka    oldschoolbbq   ;)-

Will be having grilled corn,Hamburgers,Smoked Turkey legs,and grilled chicken breasts,plus all the sides. 

Got some spares in right now to take up to a friend's party, along with ABT's, smoked stuffed mushrooms (I just use the same filling as the ABT's), a pitcher of Cosmo's and some Pike Place Kilt Lifter Ale.  Cheers, all!
beercheer.gif

Ground a couple of chuck roast w/ 2 lbs of smoked bacon for burgers . some 1/4 lb hot dogs and some grilled egg plant.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky