4th goes up in smoke with QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcglenn1009

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
I hope all had a good 4th of July I know I did!  I tried my first ABT's yesterday and they turned out amazing.  They are offically on the preapproved gameday menu.  I also did chicken wrapped in bacon dredged in brown sugar and chilli powder.  The ribs were rubbed down and I used the 3-2-1 method.  I feel like thank yous are in order for everyones help so I feel the need to do it as a acceptance speech.

For yesterdays sucess there are so many people to thank.  First I want to thank God, my fans, my wife Meghan who supported me all the way and finally the fine folks at SmokingMeatsForum.com.

58d9d6a6_013.jpg
9cea16eb_015.jpg
bfea2ff1_021.jpg
b5c550ea_022.jpg
367b1e45_024.jpg
8d03b46c_026.jpg
1518000d_027.jpg

e1dcd304_029.jpg

great looking eats for sure

looks like i wasnt the only one to have a full smoker on the 4th

yeah, ABTs  are a big hit in our house too.

God bless America!

Great job on the smoke..the abt's look awesome. I have the same smoker...next time you might try cutting your ribs up St. Louis style. They will fit better and you and your guests will enjoy that cut of rib a little better imo. 
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky