2nd try...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keithace

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
decided to go all out for the second try...my brother found out and tossed on his own tri tip...
name that meat...

You do have that loaded up don't ya. Looks great, wish I was there to help put some of that away.

Man, that looks good! Thanks for posting, Keith. Ya got an extra plate??
biggrin.gif

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics...

Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

How to post Qview to Forum:

For Step By Step Instructions On Posting Qview Check Out This Tutorial

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=82034

Nice start, I'd love some of that sweet corn on the cob.

Even my bro is welcome if he brings meat.
tongue.gif

Ok then I'll try to answer your question. First I see two tri tips and then It looks like a couple of really big chuck roasts and then I'm not to sure but chicken or turkey thighs then you have the vegis of potatoes and corn (sweet) and the something in the foil I would only hope for a head of garlic maybe that would make for some really good flavored butter. Let me know how I did ok.

2 trip tips, one pork loin roast, one smaller pork shoulder, nine chicken thighs, 12 potatoes and seven pieces of corn...

gotta try the garlic the next time...sounds like a winner...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky