20% Off at A-MAZE-N Products!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Somebody's been reading it, cuz I been filling orders for 2 days straight!

THX!

TJ

I just picked up another AMNPS for a friend as a retirement gift. The poor guy smoked two dozen hard boiled eggs and gave me a few to try. I didn’t say anything at the time but I did go over to his house two days later with my AMNPS and a few Q-Matz. I smoked a dozen eggs for him (in a cardboard box) Why anyone would try to do cold or most any smoking without an AMNPS is beyond me.

Todd, Thanks for the fast shipping and the extras…

Went ahead and ordered a 5x8 pellet smoker for my MES 40. Also 2 lbs of pit masters choice and 2 lbs of bourbon barrel pellets. Seen so many positive posts about it i couldnt help it! Also went on with 2-day shipping so i can use it this weekend. Cant wait!

Last edited:
PDOGG if you act quik it was extended until October 5th. Tomorrow. 20 percent. Just placed my order to try the promo code. It Worked. Type SEPT2013PROMO and get 20 Percent off.

Reactions: pdogg6
PDOGG no problem. Enjoy
banana_smiley.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky