2 Days of Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowesdadof3

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 27, 2013
Monroe County, Pennsylvania
I've not posted in quite some time but figured now is as good a time as any to start posting again!  Starting late tonight or early tomorrow morning I'll be lighting up my WSM for a catering job I have.  I will be starting with 5, 9-10 pound pork shoulders and then on Saturday my Brother-in-law and I will be smoking approximately 150 pieces of chicken! I will of course have lots of pics!!!  Any last minute advice is always appreciated!  Also I usually trim the skin off of my shoulders does anyone recommend not doing that and why?

Coffee.gif
, I'll be waiting...
drool.gif

no suggestions but good luck and have fun.I'll be salivating over your pictures.
icon_smile.gif

Last edited:
Can't Wait  to see this one as it goes

Gary

Sorry for all the separate posts guys my phone wouldnt let me put those pics up together... So I'm thinkin its gonna be a pretty late night I overslept a little bit and didn't get these monsters on until right about 9:30. I dont need to serve them until tomorrow anyways so I'm in good shape!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky